Plumbing Tips to Save Money
- Replace outdated faucets that are leaking. The smallest drip can add hundreds of dollars per year to your bill.
- Look at your meter. If the meter is turning while no water is running, you most likely have a running toilet or leak somewhere.
- Check for drips every few weeks. Look under cabinets and in your crawl space for puddles, get any leaks fixed as soon as possible.
- Pay attention to your toilet. If you notice you need to hold the handle or flush repeatedly, if it is always making noises, or taking a long time to fill, it may need a new part.
- Monitor your yard. If you notice wet spots for prolonged periods of time when it has not rained.
If you need help with any of these issues or think you have a leak, please call our office at 704-934-0015